Sunday, September 09, 2007

Latest Fashions for Fall

Oh My what can I say about the fashions for fall. Most of them are nice but the trapese cut looks good if you are six feet tall and carry off a tent look. It is mainly because you are the pole that holds up the tent. The skinny jean is very cute but I cannot keep ballet flats on my feet. No mention they have horrible arch support and terrible for your feet. The skinny jean with a blousey top is a must have for the fall you can change the accessories to meet your tastes. Never wear what is exactly on the manikin or in the fashion magazine. There should be some of your own personality coming out in what you wear when you want to keep up with the styles. You wear the style the style does not wear you.
Let me know your thoughts.

No comments: